About Wanaka, New Zealand
Dates for your diary: 2nd August 2020 - 8th August 2020
(Link to Provisional Conference Programme will be here when registrations open March 2020)
Wanaka is the gateway to the world heritage listed Mt Aspiring National Park and nestled in on the shores of Lake Wanaka, (New Zealand's 4th largest lake).
Flights from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Auckland and Christchurch fly into Queenstown, which is a one-hour bus trip to Wanaka. There is also a daily Air New Zealand service from Christchurch, flying direct to Wanaka. Should you take that option the Edgewater Resort can pick you up from Wanaka airport with their courtesy bus.
Registration & Payment
- Registration Fee
- AUD $1,795 delegates
(registration fee is to be paid in Australian dollars and includes entry to all Continuing Medical Education (CME) sessions, the Welcome Reception & Registration, afternoon 'Apres Ski Drinks', and the Conference Dinner)
Extra tickets for non-registrants:
- Welcome Reception
- A$40 each
- A$20 each (under 12 yrs)
- Apres Ski Drinks
- A$100 (4 nights)
- Conference Dinner
- A$90 each
- A$50 each (under 12 yrs)
To register for the conference, click on Wanaka20 Registration Form when registrations open March 2020.
Please the read the conference registration form carefully for terms & conditions regarding cancellations.
Contact Conference Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org / +61 418 237 021
Travel insurance is higly recommended once deposits are being made. In the event of industrial disruptions, terrorism, unrest and/or natural disasters, Medicine with Altitude will not accept responsibility for any financial and/or other losses incurred by delegates. Nor will Medicine with Altitude accept responsibility for injury or damage to persons and/or property occurring during the conference and/or associated activities. Insurance is the responsibility of the individual delegate.
- Air New Zealand always has a few 'handy' specials - www.airnewzealand.com.au
- Qantas likewise has some good deals, and as with Air New Zealand flies direct to Queenstown from Australia - www.qantas.com.au
- Alpine ConneXions - for transfers 'over-the-mountain' - http://www.alpineconnexions.co.nz
- BASE - if you need gear for snow there will be a special conference rate will be available for delegates and their families - www.basenz.com
- Cardrona Ski Resort - the white stuff!! - www.cardrona.com
- Treble Cone Ski Resort - the white stuff!! - www.treblecone.com